Responsible for full life cycle of recruitment including the understanding of business needs and collaborating with both Hiring Managers and the Human Resources team to develop and implement a staffing strategy to attract and employ a high caliber, high performing group of employees. Identify, interview and onboard top quality talent by posting of job advertisements, searching the Internet, relevant databases and developing strong networks with providers, business schools and competitors. Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience recruiting in a corporate environment.
- Actively source and post opportunities such as job boards, social media, search firms, LinkedIn, networking, niche sites or associations, etc. conducting interviews; making assessments and recommending talent;
- Lead the development and execution of an effective search/sourcing strategy on all searches by closely collaborating with business leaders to identify job requirements, develop an effective position profile and candidate specs to effectively market the opportunity and engage candidates
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, using company career site, and social media
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranging management interviews and/or phone screening by coordinating schedules
- Evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Facilitate the end to end contingent staffing recruitment across the company, ensuring timely fulfilment with high quality candidates.
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc.
- Manages posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs)
- Develops pool of internal and external talent
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Upon finding a resource: extend offer, negotiate offer, confirm acceptance and facilitate management approval.
- Front line for all vendor management initiatives and issues; such as negotiating Agency Fee Contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred and/or HR certification a plus
- Demonstrated recruitment success to include approximately 3+ years of diverse consultative full cycle experience in a high volume environment, from search firms and/or large corporate environments.
- Proven proficiency with a diverse sourcing toolkit that includes job boards, search engines, niche sites, LinkedIn and other social media, passive lead generation, etc.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including the ability to offer out of the box and creative solutions to recruiting challenges
- Accountable and independent
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in a variety of settings across all organizational levels
- Proven organizational and time management in order to work independently on a variety of open positions across the board
Cantor Fitzgerald - 13 months ago
Neither a choir leader nor a Jazz Age novelist, this Cantor Fitzgerald probably does sing the praises of strong returns. Cantor Fitzgerald...