About Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with a robust company committed to changing students’ lives and doing the right thing, Corinthian Colleges, Inc. is the place for you. As one of the largest post-secondary education companies in North America, we are on the cutting-edge of the industry and forging ahead into a new era of leadership, growth and innovation. We currently operate more than 100 campuses through Everest College, WyoTech and Heald College and are dedicated to delivering on the promise to our students. At CCi you’ll work with impassioned employees and have the support you need to make great things possible.
General Job Description:
You're organized and professional with a keen eye for identifying top talent. In this role you will recruit, screen, and interview internal and external applicants to fill current and expected job vacancies. You will prepare and extend job offers, authorize and prepare the appropriate new hire paperwork, and speak with a variety of external contacts to provide additional information regarding job possibilities and career opportunities. You will develop pipelines of qualified candidates, track key recruitment metrics, and create a lasting impression of the wonderful opportunities and benefits our company has to offer.
• Partner with division management to develop staffing strategies and tactics
• Consult with managers throughout the selection process to maximize fit
• Work directly with hiring managers and functional divisional management to help source and pre-screen candidates, facilitate interviews, and fill requisitions
• Provide information to applicants regarding application process, employment policies, organization, and open positions
• Identify new verticals to source and broaden candidate pools beyond our industry and develop these new avenues to attract top talent
• Develop pipeline of qualified candidates in order to fill future openings
• Track key recruiting metrics and provide reports to management
• Attend job fairs
• Facilitate the onboarding process and coordinate/track an effective 90-day training plan through newly placed employee’s supervisor
• Coordinate with hiring manager and vendor(s) on employee relocation needs
• Provide recruitment training to campus management
• Ensure reference checks are completed and reviewed for approval before candidates are extended a job offer
• Enhance our branding to outside candidates to attract top talent in a competitive market
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years recruiting experience preferred; must have demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of requisitions while maintaining impeccable customer service
• Strong experience with full-cycle recruiting, including developing strategic sourcing plans, screening, behavioral interviewing, reference checking, offer presentation/negotiation and orientation
• Proficiency in MS Office suite applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Strong command of federal and state employment laws
• Excellent communication skills and a polished professional demeanor with the ability to communicate well at all levels in the organization
• Outstanding ability to manage external vendors and build relationships with internal clients
• Strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Self-starter that can work independently with minimal supervision
• Proven ability to utilize social networks and new technology to research/source quality "passive" candidates
Our mission is to help students prepare for careers in demand or to advance in their chosen field. With more than 91,000 students as of June...