Are you ready to make a name for yourself? Do you have a lot of potential, however, you have been unable to showcase your skills? FeaturedDate.com is one of Silicon Valley’s most exciting new startups and we are quickly expanding nationwide. We are an exclusive traditional matchmaking agency and we are seeking a highly organized professional with excellent interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate is a go getter, goal oriented, resourceful, and has excellent attention to detail. Are you the type of person who loves a face-paced environment and being part of an organization which helps singles find their true love match? Then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
- Direct recruiting,sourcing, and training for new Associates
- Screen and interview candidates meeting job objectives
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Assist in developing appropriate recruitment ads to attract highly qualified associates
- Manage & maintain superb communication and follow-up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Schedule and ensure candidates attend orientation and trainings
- Utilize various direct and creative sourcing channels including professional networking and social media sites, etc.
- Assist in on-going training and support
- Will Consider Entry Level (1 year Sales & Marketing exp. preferred)
- Minimum Associates Degree with (Bachelors Degree Preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with previous telemarketing/telesales skills helpful
- Strong written and verbal acumen
- Persistence, creativity, resourcefulness, and a "Go Getter"
- Sense of urgency as well as strong organizational skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain healthy relationships with co-workers and candidates
- Prior staffing and/or in-house sales recruiting highly desired
- Good understanding of job market, industry trends and the ability to adapt quickly when needed
- Ability to 'roll up your sleeves' and take on both tactical and strategic tasks
- Excellent follow through skills
- Working Knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This position is approximately 15 - 25 hours per week and provides an hourly base between $10 - $15 per hour depending on experience. This opportunity is primarily evening and weekend hours. As a Marketing & Sales Recruiter, you will have an exceptional opportunity to make your mark on one of the area’s most exciting startups and grow with us. If you are interested and qualified for this exceptional opportunity, please respond with your cover letter and resume. Candidates who have a strong interest in working for a startup or in the matchmaking industry are preferred.