MAKE SURE TO READ THIS POSTING THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING
Scope of Position:
This position is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to InteliTrac, Inc. leaders and associates. This position delivers high quality professional and executive-level candidates and advances the InteliTrac, Inc. brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the InteliTrac, Inc., selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
Recruiter will be Responsible for:
Provide exceptional client service and full lifecycle recruiting within InteliTrac, Inc.
- Confer with senior leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Write complete and detailed search assignments (client engagement documents), ensuring an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with InteliTrac’s leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts (which maintain InteliTrac property) to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house databases soft and hard copy, to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges, military bases, intelligence community and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Prescreens candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepares candidates for interviewing with InteliTrac’s and all Prime Company protocol, including specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Reviews the hiring manager’s interview performance, known as InteliTrac’s Statement of Work (SOW) with each candidate and take appropriate action when warranted.
- Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Passes all completed information on to InteliTrac Legal in order to extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of InteliTrac, Inc. compensation policy.
- Follows InteliTrac protocol for managing the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Conducts follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with new hires. Upon completing this final hiring call it is mandatory to memorialize and pass this candidate on to InteliTrac Operations to conduct business with is new hire.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Initiates and maintains excellent working relations within the InteliTrac’s Human Resources organization.
- Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the staffing team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
- Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices.
Works with and/or directs the efforts of a Recruiting Coordinator or Administrator.
I Am Verifying I Have the Following Requirement Qualifications:
- I have an expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- I am able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- I have knowledge or am willing to learn the use of a server-based applicant tracking system, preferably Microsoft excel spread sheet. I have the willingness and background to learn the SCOPE software.
- I am an excellent oral communicator.
- I have the ability to present new recruiting concepts to executive leadership and technical communities.
- I have the ability to build search assignment abstracts from client engagement discussions and forms.
- I demonstrate the ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders.
- I have demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- I have demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- I have the ability to travel to the extent I have committed previously in this offer letter, as required.
- I have the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- I have strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- I am excellent at Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- I am experienced in and I am very Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
- I have the ability and know I must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
Using all of the skills I have committed to above I know my goal is to be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
1.) Reports to: Director of Human Resources and Recruiting
2.) Direct Reports: Recruiting Spread Sheet, Applicant Stack, Scope
3.) Budget Responsibility: HR
4.) Core Functions: Recruiting in contracts
5.) Optimum Characteristics and Methodologies: USE of current DB and converting to SCOPE
Salary: $250.00 per week
Commission: Based on the sole discretion of the Director of Human Resource, VP of Operations, and CEO. Deciding factors include but are not limited to: position availability, clearance, years of experience, job classification, Job location, qualifications, job description, length of employment contract, and contract size. Currently range from $450.00-$1250.00 per individual--with no monthly cap.
Indeed - 16 months ago