The HR Recruiter is accountable for coordinating and implementing employment and recruitment activities to identify qualified candidates for open positions. Recruiters will partner with managers to create an extraordinary hiring experience in line with Intermountain’s mission, vision and values. They will ensure top talent are selected for available opportunities and managed through a compliant process.
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Full time 40 hours a week. Position will work Monday-Friday during business hours of 8AM-5PM.
Department: Human Resources - McKay-Dee Hospital
- Bachelors degree required. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Two years experience in Recruitment or Human Resources function.
- Experience in a role requiring relationship building skills and portfolio management with various customers.
- Computer skills…including spreadsheets, word processing, and email.
- Experience requiring communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a role that required application of employment law.
- Seeing, Speaking, Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 16 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...