As part of our centralized recruitment team, the
Recruiter serves as recruitment expert to assigned
service lines and/or facilities; provides service,
guidance and advice to hiring managers from requisition
initiation, posting, sourcing, interviewing, selection,
salary determination, and candidate onboarding; serves
as candidate point of contact and counselor through the
recruitment, selection and hiring processes, ensuring a
procedures and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- HRCI SPHR or PHR certification preferred.
- Previous HR or Recruiter experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of employment law, policies,
- Ability to build relationships and work
Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
or HRIS system preferred.
- Previous experience with applicant tracking system
- Previous healthcare experience preferred.
ProMedica - 18 months ago
Established in 1986, ProMedica is a locally owned, nonprofit healthcare organization serving northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Driven...