Required Technical/ Functional Skills
- Experience with ICIM's preferred but not a deal breaker (experience with other ATS will do)
- Internet experience, including but not limited to job boards, job postings and networking
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
- Understanding of recruiting metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build effective relationships with a team and candidates
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, executives, candidates and the public
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
Responsible for driving all aspects of the talent acquisition process for exempt and non-exempt positions for the Support Center. As well as all exempt positions for the restaurants. This will involve full cycle recruiting (screening, scheduling, interviewing, negotiating, employment branding, benefit and culture questions, follow through after the candidate is hired).
• Identify and submit qualified candidates based on the provided job description.
o Assist with job requisition / description development
o Acquire a thorough understanding of required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants
• Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
o Document research methods
o Train others on new internet sites, blogs, RSS, networking groups and/or sites
o Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, database mining, etc.
o Manage referral sources and pay referral bonuses
o Use a variety of technical tools to identify and attract a high qualified pool of candidates
• Screen, test, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessments
o Use of Behavioral Based Interview techniques in screening and qualifying applicants
o Completion of employment applications - analyze the information provided on application form
• ATS (applicant tracking system) maintenance
o Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system on a daily basis
o Generate recruitment metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system
o Create, file and maintain filing system for resumes, applications and miscellaneous paperwork
o Resume conversion and application maintenance
o Provide Hiring Manager with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
o Work with Hiring Manager to determine best fit candidates, coordinate interviews, receive timely feedback and present/manage offers
o Conduct recruitment related meetings as needed
• Manage Offer Negotiation process
o Work with Hiring Managers and make offer recommendations to close on selected candidates
o Present offers and conduct offer negotiations with candidates
o Participate in onboarding tasks as needed (i.e. offer letter submittals, final paperwork completion)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• 2+ years of fast paced-direct sourcing experience required
• Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiations
• Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
Benefits & Compensation:
Compensation depenting on level of experience
Medical / Dental / Vision / Life
Real Mex Restaurants has close to 125 restaurants and seven brands including Chevys Fresh Mex, El Torito, and Acapulco. We are under new...