Job Title: HR Relationship Manager
Job ID: 100491
Location: Nebraska, Omaha
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Manager level: Manager
A leader in brokerage and investment services for over 35 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and bolstering our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions and a national branch system. Combined with some of the industry's brightest minds, there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, TD Ameritrade is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology to our resolve to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
Business Partner providing HR solutions for the Investor Services division. The HR Relationship Manager will work closely with Leaders and Senior Managers within the business to align HR strategies with business priorities and ensures execution against those goals. He/she will partner with HR colleagues including Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Employment Standards, HR Service Center and Learning and Development to implement HR programs directly aligned to the business strategy including: incentive plans, diversity initiatives, performance management, and talent and career development. Strategic people and business decisions as well as coaching and consultation to managers and Associates in employee relations issues are also central to this role.
- Provide strategic HR guidance and support to the business functions across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management, change management and employee relations
- Facilitate talent reviews and succession planning discussions and work with the business to ensure plans are actively put into practice
- Support the business during quarterly pay for performance incentive program and annual performance and merit process
- Assess the HR implications of business initiatives and provide advice to the management team accordingly; similarly, understand business strategies and HR implications
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge in all areas of TD Ameritrade's HR policies and practices
- Manage the successful and consistent implementation of HR initiatives within the business
- BA/BS and 5-8 years’ experience in a Human Resources role (specifically in a Generalist or Relationship Manager position), or an equivalent combination including business related experience with strong emphasis on employee relations, performance management and relationship management
- Experience in an HR setting within Financial Services desired
- Previous experience supporting businesses that operate in a LEAN environment desired
- Excellent communication written and oral skills
- Proven ability to coach and train management team at all levels and remotely
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual thinking capabilities
- Strong time management skills - able to manage multiple tasks while remaining proactive and flexible in style
- Previous experience working through several change management initiatives strongly desired
- Solid negotiation/influencing skills
- Exceptional judgment -- ability to make sound decisions and use creativity in developing client/HR solutions
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with business clients and HR colleagues
- Self-initiated learning orientation
- Ability to work autonomously with established practices and the ability to work co-operatively with others
- High degree of personal initiative and achievement motivation, setting personal standards of excellence and ongoing performance improvement
- High level of self-confidence with ability to adapt to changing environments
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to coach others at various levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to link HR strategy to business goals
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program for those states requiring E-Verify. For additional information on this program please click here .
TD Ameritrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC/NFA is a subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: AMTD). TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company and the Toronto-Dominion Bank. © 2012 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
TD Ameritrade - 18 months ago
If your stock makes a big move while you're stuck in traffic, don't worry -- TD Ameritrade lets you buy and sell even when...