Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the industry. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and a world of career opportunities.
Since our founding in 1953, we’ve continually expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading portfolio of products and applications. With regional headquarters and a network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
Champion Technologies has an immediate opening for an HR Representative 2 in Midland, Texas. The HR Representative 2 is to deliver a limited range of human resources programs and services for one or more business units either within a single country or for 1 or more global matrixed business units.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers on employee relations issues including job performance and employee misconduct. Makes recommendations to management for resolution of issues.
- Develops staffing strategies and executes hiring processes for a variety of levels of employees. Manages recruiting process for business unit(s) to ensure staffing needs are met for all positions. Plays primary role in college recruiting process.
- Provides ongoing consulting services to business unit managers in the execution/delivery of HR programs and policies as well as guidance related to the effective management of employees.
- Administers global standardized HR processes for assigned business unit(s) on items such as salary and incentive compensation administration, performance management, SAP data maintenance, contract personnel, etc.
- Ensures policies and procedures are administered consistently and provides guidance to managers on policy issues.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable country employment related laws and regulations and corporate policies/guidelines.
- Researches and creates sourcing strategies including job boards, social networking media, direct sourcing, agency relationships, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Human Resources.
- Good Communication Skills (both verbal and written).
- PHR Certification
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature.
Champion Technologies - 2 years ago
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...