Responsible for managing the recruitment life cycle
•Execute effective and strategic recruitment and sourcing activities including, but not limited to: direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting, resume database, employee referrals, and relevant trade and industry organizations.
•Establish strong and trusting partnerships with client groups by keeping abreast of their business needs and providing outstanding search and staffing solutions.
•Proactively develop and engage with passive and active internal and external talent for current and future hiring opportunities.
•Partner with HR colleagues in recommending new hire compensation packages to ensure competitive pay according to market and industry standards.
•Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates
•Implement established recruitment processes through kick-off meetings, job description edits, candidate interview and selections, and salary justifications.
•Prepare all materials for new hires
•Conducts 3-months check-in with new hires
•Manage and recruit for the Summer Internship Program
•Conduct Exit Interviews with departing employees
•Participate in a variety of other HR initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required and 3-5 years of recruitment experience.
• Success in implementing innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
• Solid understanding in effectively managing the candidate and hiring manager’s experience in the recruitment and on boarding process.
• Strong business acumen; keep abreast of market trends and track the competition.
• Detail oriented with excellent follow up skills.
• Flexibility and team attitude is key.
• Maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Strong proficiency with MS Office is required.
• Ability to maximize use of ATS (applicant tracking tools) and web technology to identify and track candidates is strongly desired.
• Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed.
• Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate good follow up and follow through
• Drives change and innovation by improving work product or process, and challenges established norms where appropriate
• Proven ability to build supportive and constructive relationships within and outside of the organization; takes the lead in inspiring others to work together for mutual benefit
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
• Operates ethically: admits mistakes, treats others with respect, trust, and dignity, demonstrates honest and ethical behavior, and follows through on commitments and agreements
Hachette Book Group - 18 months ago
Hachette Book Group goes by the book. The division of Hachette Livre is home to book publisher Little, Brown and hardcover, mass market,...