BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
This position is responsible for providing entry level administrative support to the HR Service Center team by maintaining personnel, benefits and I-9 files, heavy filing, assisting with the on-boarding and off-boarding of new hires and status changes into HRIS, responding to personnel file requests and answering teammate questions related, but not limited to, benefits, company policies and practices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Filing Administration: 50%
Administrative Other: 50%
- Manage and maintain the lifecycle of all US personnel, benefits and I-9 filing from the creation of files to sending them off-site
- Conduct routine audits to meet federal, state and local compliance requirements
- Assist, under direction of the HR Service Center, with the onboarding of contractors and processing of status changes within HRIS (SAP)
- Respond to and manage all legal supeona and employment verification requests
- Process all HR related invoices
- May at times serve as the Recruiting Coordinator backup
- May assist with some communication of information concerning benefits and internal policies under the guidance of the HR Service Center
- Receive and distribute all daily incoming mail for the HR department
- Order supplies for the HR department as needed
- Order and pick up lunch for HR Department meetings
- Complete ad-hoc projects & other duties, as requested
- Regular and predictable attendance is a function of the job, as well as being available to stay late as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Prior office and administrative experience supporting or working in human resources, payroll, benefits or other related disciplines is preferred but not required
- Customer service experience in a contact center; preferably in an HR shared services environment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). M/F/D/V
- This role requires an individual with a high level of professional maturity, integrity and discretion in the handling of confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a courteous manner
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment, meet deadlines, execute and problem solve
- High level of attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy. Excellent technical skills; including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to react with the appropriate level of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Continuous learner with strong initiative and ability to self-start
Insight - 17 months ago
As a cutting edge IT company, Insight's unique model combines an array of advanced services and expert technical resources with a...