This position is based at the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Corporate HR office in Glendale, Wisconsin. Some travel to various healthcare sites in the metro-Milwaukee area may be required.
Principal Accountabilities and Essential Duties of the Job:
• Interacts with associates as the initial point of contact to Human Resources. Provides information and services with courtesy and appropriate phone etiquette as requests are received.
• Answers routine or first level associate and leader inquiries relating to Human Resources benefit plans, policies, procedures, and programs.
• Manages and tracks associates’ FMLA and non-FMLA leave requests utilizing HR service center tools including HRIS, call tracking, and HR case management.
• Audits payroll voucher files for payment of disability pay.
• Provides various reports for leaders and regulatory agencies.
• Adheres to established processes, procedures, and systems
• Maintains confidentiality of department and associate information according to established practice
• Achieves performance measures and adheres to established customer service standards
• Willingness to collaborate with other customer service representatives and HR leaders to resolve associate issues
• Prioritizes multiple conflicting tasks
• Maintains records and files
• Performs special projects as needed.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - 10 months ago
Wheaton Franciscan Services (WFSI) is the parent company for more than 100 health care, housing, and social service organizations in...