Posting Title HR Source Coordinator About Us VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. As a team, our employees thrive on forward momentum. We are an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT through cloud computing. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are a passionate, innovative and driven group of people inspired by the opportunity to actively learn and contribute something back to the broader community. Connect with us at www.vmware.com/careers. Why work for our Division The purpose of the VMware Human Resources team is to continue to make VMware a great place to work and to be strong stewards of the VMware culture. Job Description HR Source Coordinators serve as the primary coordinator of customer’s electronic communication in a HR service center environment. Electronic communications from VMware employees, contractors and interns are converted to tickets or matched to existing cases and log entries are updated accordingly.
HR Source Coordinators must be customer focused individuals who are self-motivated, friendly and have a desire to build a career in Human Resources.
Experience & Qualifications
- Provide superior customer service to VMware employees partnering with HR Source Representatives to update existing cases, research information and perform follow up.
- Input, update, and/or retrieve information from various human resource expertise centers
- Alert manager or supervisor when there is confusion or absence of information in the knowledge base to answer particular questions
- Guide employees to extended resources and cross functional organizations such as payroll and real e State -Document all contacts and outcomes within the ticket tracking system
- Perform all work in accordance with established call / service center standards
- Initiate escalations to manager or supervisor when delays occur in responding to inquiries
- Perform related work as assigned
Requisition Number 39931BR
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the Human Resources organization
- Knowledge of proper customer relationship / customer service practices
- Knowledge of, and ability to, navigate through multiple computer software applications (i.e. Oracle, Workday, Excel, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of general human resource principles and practices
- Ability to handle high volume of customer contacts daily while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume fast-paced environment where change is constant.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work and maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic, fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment Location Austin, TX, US Is this a remote or multiple location position? No
VMware - 9 months ago
VMware, Inc.is a company providing virtualization software founded in 1998 and based in Palo Alto, California, USA. It is majority owned by...