Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Facilitate both individual and group training.
- Coordinate training sessions, including scheduling, preparation of training materials and facility setup.
- Cultivate resources to create wide variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, games, pre-shift activities, group discussions, DVDs and lectures.
- Develop and maintain Team Member notification and attendance tracking process including automatic triggers for regulatory training compliance.
- Model Red Carpet Customer Service skill at all times.
- Determine optimal instructional methods utilizing knowledge of individual training, classroom training, blended-learning, demonstrations, activities, on-the-job training, self-directed assignments, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Monitor and evaluate training activities and program effectiveness.
- Consult with management to address short and long-term training and development needs and opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all departmental or company matters.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
Something to leave you with:
- Associate degree (A.A), college degree preferred plus a minimum two years of related work experience.
- General computer skills are required: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
If you're truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an "A" list career portfolio. You will soon understand why "It's Good To Be PENN!"
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 21 months ago