Artemis Search Partners, Inc. is currently seeking an HR Specialist for our client, an international investment management firm.
HR Specialist ( Full Time )
Old Greenwich, CT
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive Base Salary plus bonus potential. Full, comprehensive health benefits package, 401(k), PTO, etc.
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Performs daily HR functions such as recruiting, facilitating background checks, onboarding, compensation & benefits, etc.
- Maintains employee files and HR filing systems
- Will support employee orientation, development, and training logistics and department documentation
- Serves on company panels and assists with employee communications
- Supports employee safety initiatives as well as welfare, wellness, and health reporting duties
- Supports day-to-day efficient operation of HR department
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
*Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration or related fields
- Prior, minimum 2-5 years generalist experience or related experience
- Must be able to work independently or part of a team.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Must hold superior level of confidentiality
- Prior financial or technology field experience preferred
- Must be able to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet specified deadlines
Artemis - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -