Artemis Search Partners, Inc. is currently seeking an HR Specialist for our client, an international investment management firm.
HR Specialist ( Full Time )
Old Greenwich, CT
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive Base Salary plus bonus potential. Full, comprehensive health benefits package, 401(k), PTO, etc.
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Performs daily HR functions such as recruiting, facilitating background checks, onboarding, compensation & benefits, etc.
- Maintains employee files and HR filing systems
- Will support employee orientation, development, and training logistics and department documentation
- Serves on company panels and assists with employee communications
- Supports employee safety initiatives as well as welfare, wellness, and health reporting duties
- Supports day-to-day efficient operation of HR department
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
*Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration or related fields
- Prior, minimum 2-5 years generalist experience or related experience
- Must be able to work independently or part of a team.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Must hold superior level of confidentiality
- Prior financial or technology field experience preferred
- Must be able to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet specified deadlines
Artemis Solutions Group, through its operating group of companies provides best of breed security solutions utilizing biometric and smart...