Klein Tools has a 156 year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for Human Resources Specialist candidates for our Mansfield, Texas facility who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
As a Human Resources Specialist, you will administer various human resource activities and programs under the direction and oversight of the Human Resources manager.
1. Payroll: Processes timecards to ensure compliance with federal/state regulations and company policy/
2. New Hire Processing: Prepares/collects all required documents and conducts new hire orientation.
3. Benefits Administration: Handles all phases of benefit enrollment and administration, provides assistance to
employees with benefit issues and questions, maintains benefits databases for the site and audits them for
4. Recruiting: Places advertisements, reviews resumes and applications to select candidates for further
consideration, conducts initial screening interviews, prepares offer letters and administers applicant expense
5. Human Resources Databases: Processes Change of Status forms to ensure compliance with
policy/procedures, updates HRIS database and develops and runs queries to generate reports for management.
6. Record Keeping: Establishes and maintains record-keeping systems.
7. Reporting: Prepares, as directed, various daily, monthly and quarterly reports as may be required by
management. Prepares ad hoc inquiries as need.
8. Provides direction and guidance to other staff on Human Resource activities, to include: compensation,
employee relations, employee activities, attendance, disability, records management and policy.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or equivalent related experience.
2. Previous Human Resources experience preferred.
3. Effective verbal and written communications.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes is required. Experience with HRIS is
5. Must have excellent communication and customer service skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to
multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Klein Tools, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Five generations of Kleins have had a grip on Klein Tools, a maker of non-powered hand tools. The company's products can be found in...