Pentair is 30,000 employees strong. We work around the globe to deliver industry leading products, services and solutions for our customers’ diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. Our inventive thinking, collaborative spirit, disciplined work ethic and breadth of experts allows us to deliver inspired solutions for a changing world. Through our capabilities as a company, our innovative products and our Win Right values, we have the opportunity to define a clear and compelling role for Pentair in the global community.
Business Unit Overview
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partners with Headquarters leadership and team members to provide both strategic and tactical Human Resources support for Headquarters.
- Supports Headquarters managers with employee relations, performance management, employee development, retention and separations.
- Partners with talent acquisition and hiring managers at Headquarters to fill corporate job openings.
- Provides on-boarding and training for all new hires at headquarters.
- Updates and maintains corporate policies, procedures and safety manuals. Partner with legal to update and post standard HR policies and compliance documents which apply to all Pentair employees on “My Pentair”.
- Plans, manages and executes employee events at Headquarters. (United Way, Flu Shot and Benefits Meetings)
- Represents a broad range of objectives, initiatives, and interface points to customers both internally and externally.
- Contributes to management training, innovation and project training, and personal development.
- Contributes to the performance management process, talent acquisition, and talent development and retention.
- Detects and handles employee relations issues and works with client leadership to identify and implement solutions.
- Executes HR processes such as performance management, staffing, training initiatives, compensation, career development, employee relations, positive employee relations, and HR policy development.
- Examines existing processes and focuses on improvement of processes, tools, process controls and ongoing assessments.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
Job Requirements & Skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Drives for results
- Develops and coaches talent
- Acts with integrity
- Inspires trust and open communication
- Develops systems and processes
- Engages, inspires, and motivates
- Quickly and effectively resolves conflict
- Promotes teamwork and collaboration
- Provides direction to employees
- Establishes plans
- Bachelor's degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working within the HR function
- Specific Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP, PeopleSoft
- Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: Knowledge of applicable labor laws and HR regulations
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pentair is pumped about water! Water & Fluid Solutions, the company's largest segment, manufactures water flow and filtration...