Rearden Commerce ,reator of the Deem™ commerce platform, is transforming commerce on behalf of buyers and sellers. Through a suite of interoperable smart applications, the Deem platform is designed to leverage big data, analytics and semantics technology to optimize the exchange of goods, services, and information with personalization and repeat value to drive customer loyalty. Deem is distributed globally by more than 40 strategic partners including American Express and JPMorgan Chase — connecting millions of consumers and over 35,000 business customers across every market segment to more than 1.2 million merchants. Rearden Commerce is headquartered in Foster City, California.
The Deem commerce platform is designed to connect buyers and sellers via Absolute Relevance™ technology. Deem leverages big data, social collaboration, game-mechanics, semantics and advanced machine learning to optimize the exchange of goods, services and information between buyers and sellers, resulting in the web's most personalized one-to-one marketplace.
Work closely with the Scottsdale leadership team to champion and foster a true performance driven culture. This position will be strategic partner to the leadership of our Customer Support and National Sales Center in Scottsdale, Arizona. This person will help drive talent acquisition and management, employee effectiveness and change management.
- Maintain data integrity within all systems, demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and attention to detail
- Generate employment offer letters, create and maintain employee records, both virtual and paper files for Foster City HR
- Process candidate acceptances; conduct and review background checks, provide overall on-boarding support to new hires; pre-start date prep and post-start date support
- Partner with Foster City HR to assist with New Employee Orientation and track/oversee probationary schedule for Market Specialists
- Coordinate with Foster City HR and Payroll on conversions, status changes, benefits eligibility and employee exits
- Counsel employees concerning work-related problems and conduct exit interviews, providing feedback when necessary to managers and HR team in Foster City
- Support HR Business Partners on major projects; prepare and assist with HR presentations
- Assist with Contractor on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Conduct employment verifications for current and inactive employees
- Assist with event planning and ad hoc projects: health fairs, carrier benefit talks, open enrollment support, flu shot coordination, etc
- Complete E-verify for new hires and federal audits as required
- Partner with HR Benefits expert to develop and comply with Worker’s Comp regulations and LOAs
- Manage and file NDAs and basic contracts
- Team cross-functionally with Finance each pay period and supply audit documentation as needed
Culture & Communication:
- Partner with local Office Manager to serve as point of contact for visiting employees to the Scottsdale office and manage onsite experience
- Team with Marketing for scheduled Company Meeting content needs, including hiring statistics
- Coordinate event planning and ad hoc projects: health fairs, benefit vendor meetings, open enrollment support, benefit onsite event coordination, etc.
- Help update and maintain HR information on Company Intranet
- College Degree Required
- Minimum 5-7 years combined experience in recruiting and HR
- Proven knowledge of HR industry practices
- Experience with inside sales and support organizations
- Experience in employee engagement and change management a strong plus
Rearden Commerce, Inc. - 5 months ago