Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is listed as number seven in the computer industry on Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies for 2012. Canon is committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all products.
Canon USA seeks a talented HR Strategic Business Partner to consult and provide proactive support to management leadership and Canon U.S.A. employees. The successful candidate will:
- Consider and review standard HR policies and practices, ensuring compliance and keeping their internal business partners informed
- Conduct investigations in response to Employee Relations issues and recommend/implement courses of action based on investigation results
- Provide support to all levels of Management regarding interpretation of the organization’s policies and procedures
- Ensure regulatory compliance of programs such as FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA, Section as well as other applicable state and federal laws
- Administer Employee Relations programs including, but not limited to, Leave of Absences, Performance Reviews, Unemployment and Exit Interviews
Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a Corporate Human Resources role. They will have demonstrated success in administering employee relations programs and be informed of all standard regulatory compliance programs. The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or closely related degree. They will have prior experience working autonomously in an on-site HR position, ideally having worked as part of a larger corporate organization with a strong emphasis on client relations. Demonstrated competency with basic spreadsheet reporting and additional Microsoft programs is required. It is strongly preferred that the applicant has worked in a previous private sector or for-profit entity. Minimal travel required.
Canon USA - 2 years ago
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...