Change.org is the world’s largest petition platform, empowering more than 70 million users to win incredible and inspiring victories on the issues they care about.
We’re an innovative business – a certified “B Corp” combining the structure of a business with a powerful sense of mission that drives our work. Over 25 million users have signed winning petitions, including strengthening hate crimes legislation in South Africa; fighting corruption in Indonesia, Italy, and Brazil; ending the ban on gay Boy Scouts, and big wins for women’s rights in India. And we’re just getting started.
We love serving our incredible users, and we love our staff too. We show it with very competitive salaries, five weeks of vacation, robust maternity and parental leave, an amazing culture, free language training (if you want it), and a high impact, low-ego team that can’t wait to learn from you and teach you what they know.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
And here are the skills & experience we hope you have:
- Manage the transactional systems for the employee lifecycle (onboarding, employment, offboarding)
- Consolidate and streamline those systems / processes - help us work smarter
- Manage primary compliance requirements on record keeping, data integrity, postings. Periodically audit files and systems and ensure we’re up to snuff
- Project manage the eventual introduction of more sophisticated systems across our HRIS landscape
- Partner with key internal stakeholders (Finance, Operations, Global Payroll, Facilities, etc.) to keep them informed of relevant employee information changes that intersect with their worlds
- Generate and maintain accurate reports to HR and senior team members on workforce data
- Lead ad hoc projects that help us scale such as creating job code architecture, identifying & implementing new features in existing tools, people dashboard, etc.
- Have fun!
LOCATION: The position may be held in any of Change.org’s US offices, with preference given to applicants in San Francisco or New York.
All qualified applicants will receive strong consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
- Have demonstrated experience transacting in common HRIS systems like Salesforce, Workday, ADP, etc.
- Have some experience with 3rd party providers of employee services like Insperity, Radius, etc.
- Have some experience project managing, or being part of, an HRIS implementation or integration
- Be passionate about systems and making internal processes work
- Be assertive in diagnosing system and transaction problems and be able to drive the solution
- Be adept at working with different types of people and building trust / respect / relationships
- Be able to communicate the right info to the right people at the right times
- Be passionate / interested in what we do!