This position can be based in Greenville, NC or work remotely with travel.
Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented contractor for an HR Systems Specialist . NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the organization that can provide professional services for ongoing administration and application support for all modules of the SuccessFactors applications including objective setting, performance management, career development, and succession planning as well as understand interfaces with other HR systems. Ideal candidate will also have experience with Taleo.
- Have the skill set to develop in the Success Factors Development Tool
- Understand roles and security required when developing or customizing new object
- Create New Forms: Performance
- Modify existing Forms: Performance and Development (fields, calculations, etc.)
- Add new fields to the employee profile and talent profile
- Assist with form creation and yearly tasks
- Create Adhoc Reports
- Assist with Admin Tasks
- Load Employee data into Employee Profile
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to users on an ad hoc basis
Business/Functional Consultant Skills :
- Have a full understanding of Success Factors modules such as: Performance Management, Succession Planning, and Career Development. Succession Planning and Performance Management modules experience preferably required in SuccessFactors.
- Be able to meet with other HR personnel including HR Business Partners, and Organization Development to discuss and make suggestions based on best practices.
- New requirements (new forms, fields, functionality)
- Creating new processes
- Understand the time required to accomplish these tasks and to work with both the internal team and external SuccessFactors team on projects and timelines
- Create and modify test scripts for the various projects as needed
- Be able to assist with administrator tasks
- Identify areas where automation can improve administrator tasks and save time
- Implement these improvements with the technical staff
- Understand the Succession Planning module's security, be able to setup security and audit
- Assist with upgrade to newer versions of Success Factors
- Review new features and functionality of new releases
- Assist in the creation of the PowerPoint presentation for upcoming meetings: Screen shots organization charts, and attach photos
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Project management and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers of all organizational levels
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Min 6 months experience as an administrator/analyst of Success Factors (Talent Management System) and understanding of performance management and succession planning modules.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an analyst/administrator of Talent Management Systems such as Successfactors, Taleo, etc.
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%.
NMHG - 11 months ago