momofuku restaurant group is comprised of award-winning restaurants located in the east village and midtown. we are fun, exciting and fast-paced. if you're looking for a challenging but supportive environment, we welcome you to submit your application for consideration.
We are looking to bring on an innovative HR Generalist that will contribute to our vision of growing as a creative HR team!
The HR Generalist will work with the HR team in a variety of capacities, allowing room to be involved in all aspects of the department. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Thinking outside of the box; executing the more conventional aspects of HR (listed below) in an unconventional way
• Recruiting: responsible for recruiting and onboarding all staff; from hourly to executive levels. Creating job descriptions, posting, interviewing, open calls as necessary, attending career fairs
• Management of applicant tracking system: posting jobs, reviewing resumes, updating system with changes.
• Building staff education and retention: generating new ideas for staff education as well as all volunteer/facility trips and tours.
• Management of scholarship, bonus referral program, as well as other incentive programs.
• Internship program management: recruiting and managing all interns, maintaining relationships with colleges and culinary schools
• General HR duties: responsible for managing performance reviews of all management, employee relations issues, immigration liaison for all staff on work visas
An interest in both Human Resources as well as the hospitality industry is strongly preferred. A keen sense of detail and organization is required. We are looking for a candidate who shares our passion and enthusiasm. We are a tight knit team looking for a hardworking addition!
- A minimum of 3 years in HR
- Experience as a generalist as well as in recruiting
- Hospitality experience is a huge plus!
momofuku - 30+ days ago