the HRIS Analyst will provide professional and technical support to users of HR Systems at all levels of the organization. Research, analyze, design and maintain a variety of reports and queries. Serve as a liaison with Hospital Information Tech Services staff to resolve system and programming related problems. Maintain data integrity of systems by running queries and analyzing data.
· Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
· Research, analyze, design and maintain a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Continually monitor information needs and design new or modify existing systems to improve accuracy and increased efficiency for HR systems and to meet changing requirements.
· Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data. Ensure the accuracy and quality of HR system information as used by internal and external customers to include management, vendors, and third party administrators.
· Serve as a liaison with Hospital Information Tech Services staff to resolve system and programming related problems.
· Responsible for auditing and correcting PTO issues in the HRIS system. Provide assistance and customer service concerning PTO questions and issues.
· Provide support to users of HR systems at all levels within the organization. Support will include researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws, perform scheduled activities, and recommend solutions or alternate programming options to meet requirements.
· Serve as primary backup for the HRIS Administrator. Must learn how to maintain and run core HR programs that are critical to compliance reporting.
· Serve as primary backup for the HRIS Specialist. Become proficient with the Performance Management System, provide end user support and training, run reports, and research and resolve problems.
· Serve as primary backup for the HR Systems Planning and Implementation Manager.
· Provide support to the Lead HRIS Assistant and HRIS Assistant during high volume periods.
· Stay up to date on industry and system specific knowledge through research, user groups, webinars, seminars, classes and conferences.
· Requires a minimum of four years of experience working in HRIS, Human Resources, Information Systems or a related field, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Human Resources or related field preferred
· Excellent computer skills, expert level user with Microsoft Office, including Access.
· Must be proficient in creating, programming and maintaining various types of database management systems.
· Understanding of confidentiality and privacy rules.
· Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, ability to multi-task, and maintain a very high level of accuracy while meeting deadlines in a fast paced and challenging environment.
· Working knowledge of HR Systems including Lawson and Kronos Preferred.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 11 months ago
Overland Park, KS
- 30 days ago
HRIS Report Analyst
- 30+ days ago
- 6 days ago