HR System Analyst will be responsible for HR system configuration, testing and security; business process design and maintenance; data integrity and, end-user system training. The System Analyst will also be responsible for organization and business reporting, to include: analysis, design and customization.
• Setup and maintain system configuration, automated business processes and system security
• Maintain and update system integrations with benefit vendors, applicant tracking vendor and Finance department
• Analyze, validate and audit data
• Establish and produce organization, business and ad-hoc reports; help end-users customize self-service reporting capabilities
• Map and convert employee data (census, payroll, benefits, performance, beneficiary, compensation, etc) from acquired companies to Workday system
• Conduct testing to support three annual version releases from Workday; develop and communicate system changes to HR, Supervisors and Employees
• Work with Functional areas to conduct business needs analysis
• Provide system training materials and support for HR Administrators, Supervisors and Employees
• Resolve issues pertaining to the variety of HRIS systems / versions
Education and Experience
Strong background in HR Operational areas (Payroll, Benefits, Compliance and Compensation) Experience with research, system administration and security, project management, change management and system training.
• Intermediate to Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite to include Visio
• Report Writer experience; Crystal reports, Oracle DB, etc.
• Experience with multiple enterprise HRIS systems; hosted environment a plus
- Experience working across countries/regions in a large multi-national corporation preferred.
- Acquisition integration of HR systems a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve gaps in processes and business practices and focused on driving continuous improvement.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive partner/service orientation.
AmTrust North America - 17 months ago
Insurance holding company AmTrust Financial Services likes a mix of businesses on its plate. Its subsidiaries offer a range of commercial...