Responsibilities include Human Resources information system input plus management, configuration, maintenance, security administration, user training, report writing and production, assistance with system upgrades and implementation of additional functionality. This person will work closely with HR staff, Finance, IT and our implementation consultants to automate and/or improve processes and eliminate inefficiencies. We need someone who understands the needs of our internal and external customers and will proactively assist with problem resolution. In addition, the candidate will partner with HR team members in the design and maintenance of the HR internal and external websites and the development of various Excel and Access reports and programs. The HRIS Administrator also supports HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Job Duties Include, but are not limited to:
· Data Entry / Input into HRIS / HRMS
· Update all personnel changes for all hourly and salaried employees in the HRIS
· Submit data for weekly payroll processing
· Participate in the transition to a new HRIS / Payroll system
· Data Submission, Data Mining, participation on HR Special Projects
· Internal Auditing of data
· Support system users & benefits area
· Maintain organizational and data tables
· Assist with HR / payroll system testing
· Coordinate HR security with IT
· Assist as needed with open enrollment, benefits enrollment, insurance billings, and reporting requests
· Troubleshoot data problems and must be able to correct or revise procedures and programs as necessary
· Responsible for compiling and distributing monthly reports
· Process unemployment compensation, medical healthcare support order, and verification of employment requests
· Work closely with payroll to include payroll overrides, changes to deductions, accruals, special circumstances, new hires, exit employees are processed correctly
· Track union contractual / nonunion wage increases
· Responsible for sustaining FMLA policy to including tracking
· Assist with enforcing policies and procedures
· Compile data for scholarship, salaried compensation, and service award programs.
· Help train end-users in JDE and Insight
· Other duties as assigned
· High School diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred and may be substituted for minimum experience requirements
· Minimum five years’ experience in Payroll, HRIS, or Benefits Administration using an HRIS / HRMS / ERP HR system, preferably Ultimate Software (UltiPro) and/or JD Edwards (JDE)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office – intermediate level in Word and expert level in Excel preferred
· Working knowledge of JDE Enterprise One, Insight Software, Ultimate Software (UltiPro), SAP, PeopleSoft, or Oracle preferred
Accuracy and attention to detail are key while also being able to work well under pressure
Ability to organize and communicate information to the end user is critical
Demonstrated experience working as a member on teams to accomplish specific projects or goals within the HR function or cross-functionally
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to (Sam) sberi at nwexs dot com. You may also call my cell at 248.890.6231 or text me any time until midnight PST (weekends are okay as well) if you have any questions. Feel free to also send me an invitation to connect on LinkedIn.
Feel free to visit our website for other open positions. We try and keep them current. If it is posted, it is still active.
Nationwide Technical & Executive Search, Inc.
Nationwide Technical & Executive Search, Inc - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Nationwide Technical & Executive Search, Inc
17199 N. Laurel Park Dr. #408
Livonia, MI 48152