For over 50 years our client has been a Global leader dedicated to advancing fire safety and security by providing innovative ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect people where they live and work. Initially an electronics company, they currently are the industry leaders in providing security systems, fire protection systems as well as life safety products and services. They are also the world's leading maker of industrial valves and controls. Additionally, they manufacture and distribute a wide variety of medical devices and supplies.
- Assist in the designing, implementation and maintenance of the human resources information systems and payroll system and support of human resources management, functionality, and administration.
- Responsible for researching and recommending human resources and payroll solutions within the systems environment.
- Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, upgrading, and support of new or modified Oracle HRMS and PeopleSoft.
- Analyzes requests, writes and customizes statistical summaries and special reports from Oracle HRMS and PeopleSoft.
- Creates customized screens, and generates a variety of basic to moderately complex human resources, payroll reports and statistical summaries regarding employee jobs, pay data, personal data, and other related information.
- Serves as a departmental resource and troubleshoots unusual data entry situations, problems with report writing, interfaces and payroll issues, etc.
Approx. Duration: 1 year
- A Bachelors degree in computer science, human resources management, business administration or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of human resources information systems experience, experience using PeopleSoft required and Oracle preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- PC Proficient and Analytical skills.
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we've helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.
Hired by Matrix, Inc. - 2 years ago