Reporting to the Manager of HRIS the HRIS Analyst supports and maintains the Company’s Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS). This position serves as an enabler of technology to ensure accurate Human Resources data throughout the system and the interfaces to third party vendors. This position provides functional and technical expertise to Human Resources end users regarding the HR/Payroll and Talent Management systems through report design and generation, integration development, enhancements and maintenance. This person will work with end users, HR business partners and managers in the development and delivery of the company’s global HRIS application.
• Analyze, document and recommend system and/or workflow changes to ensure continuous improvement efforts in enhancing user experience, maximizing system performance and providing increased functionality.
• Perform system administrator duties for the HRIS including user administration, security configuration, workflow and batch job monitoring.
• Partner with IT for employee data integration with Active Directory, intranet, end-user service delivery and other systems.
• Work with HR Solution Center, HR business partners and others to troubleshoot and resolve employee data issues.
• Provide end user support for the HRIS application enabling efficient and effective use of the application.
• Evaluate HR Information Delivery processes based on business requirements and best practices.
• Design and develop reports utilizing a variety of reporting tools.
• Serve as HR analytical expert in support of HR business processes and data integration.
• Work directly with external customers to review, test, and implement new or enhanced technology (i.e. interfaces, outsourced vendor arrangements, system integration) and manage service and support.
• Coordinate and participate in research or investigations of system issues or problems from basic to moderately complex, make or recommend necessary changes or corrections to resolve problems. Develop preventative process solutions to address these issues.
• Ensure data integrity in all HR systems which includes data maintenance and ensuring data is fed correct to ancillary systems through audits, reconciliation, and data correction
• Support system access/security, audit, and compliance activities
• Perform other duties as assigned
• B.A. or B.S. from a four year college or university in Information Systems, Computer Science, Human Resources or related field
• Strong technical skills; Proficient in .NET plus
• Strong customer service orientation
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong Project Management skills
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• 3 plus years’ of experience with a web based HRIS, preferably Ultipro ( Ultimate Software)
• Demonstrated experience in system administration, including user security