Assists with the development, implementation, and maintenance of human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and use of employee information for Human
Resource department planning and activities.
Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley section 404: If this position owns a process, which can influence company financials, the incumbent will be required to document each affected process in collaboration with the Internal Controls Department. In addition, on a quarterly basis, the incumbent will be required to review and attest that each process is accurate and operating effectively.
- Analyzes, prepares, and compiles employee-related data, personnel statistics, and special projects
- Researches and responds to personnel and human resources-related inquiries from management.
- Maintains internal database files and tables, and develops custom reports to meet the requirements of
Human Resources management and staff.
- Works with payroll staff to coordinate retrieval and reporting functions.
- Recommends improves to human resources programs.
- Employee agrees to adhere to and oversee communication of privacy guidelines relative to theconfidentialityof employees' protected health information. Participates in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper useand disclosure of such information. Monitors andensures compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's degree in a business-related major preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software.