HRIS Benefit Analyst
Works with end users to understand and document requirements as well as resolve issues with Peoplesoft Benefit Applications . Partners with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software. Analyze, identify and resolve functionality issues and process improvement areas in order to deliver appropriate solutions to the end users. May participate in joint application development sessions. May make suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements.
- Audit and Analysis
Analyze user-reported PS Benefit Administration issues, and resolve them in a timely and professional manner. Some issues can be very complex.
Identify issues and project business requirements and develop solutions to them.
Review and audit PeopleSoft log files derived from vendor benefits interfaces.
Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.
Maintain common Benefits Administration setups and processes related to Rates, Plan Types, Programs, Life Events, Benefits Service Center, Annual Open Enrollment and batch processing.
Configure the People Soft Applications - Benefits Administration Module to meet user requirements and document application set-ups and communicate solutions to the end users.
End User Support
Interact with project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
Provide status and issue reports to the HRMS Manager on a regular basis
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent applicable work experience
- 3-5 years of related experience with HRMS business processes supporting Peoplesoft release 9.1.
- Experience with deep understanding of Benefits Open Enrollment and full life-cycle plans/processes
- PS 9.1 experience of preferably from a functional or techno-functional perspective
- XML, Publisher, or equivalent reporting tool, highly desired
- Project Management and Facilitation skills required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills with the ability to handle sensitive issues in a highly confidential manner
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong analytical/auditing skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office programs
- Adaptability to changing demands, priorities, circumstances and directions
- Demonstrate commitment to meet or exceed customers' expectations
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to carry a pager and be available to customers after hours
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Catholic Health Partners - 24 months ago