one of the largest independent pork producers in the U.S., is seeking a HRIS Coordinator to work in Carlyle, IL.
AD, Compensation, Benefits, HRIS and Safety
This position will perform a variety of day-to-day Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions ensuring data integrity and the processing and reporting of HR data. This position will also provide reporting and analysis for the company. They work under minimal supervision from a designated supervisor.
Job Duties & Accountabilities
- Review, process, and enter data; interpret and maintain proper documentation for additions, changes or deletions to the HRIS system.
- Serve as the HRIS system admin that will confirm accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintain data in HRIS systems and databases, and assure information is available on a timely basis.
- Perform group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
- Review and verify HRIS documents for compliance and consistency with policies and procedure
- Deliver routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests. Prepare reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operations.
- Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed.
- Serve as a point of contact for managers and employees for questions and problems relating to the HRIS system and employee data, including system password resets and access assistance.
- Maintain employee personnel files and company I-9 files
- Executes and coordinates meetings and/or special events.
- Provides administrative support as need for filing, budget tracking, invoice processing, and receiving and screening telephone calls.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or IT System Administration or closely related field.
Three years of progressive experience in a HRIS position or a HR role with analytics and reporting experience.
Three additional years of experience in addition to the minimum listed above may be substituted for the education requirement listed above.
Knowledge, Skills and
- MS Office which includes knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Office methods and procedures
- HRIS systems and reporting
- Enter data with speed and accuracy.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Deal tactfully with sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Analyze and solve problems.
- Take initiative and exercise good judgment.
- Apply organization policy and /or Federal, State and Local regulations to legal requests, court orders and other HR related issues.
- Work accurately with details while meeting critical deadlines.
- Operate electronic and/or standard office equipment.
- Detail oriented
- Report writing
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Results orientation
The Maschhoffs offer competitive wages and exceptional benefits.