Job Title: HRIS Security Specialist ( Workday )
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: 90.00 - 100.00 per hour
Location: Westport, CT
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Must be on site/ no remote work allowed
T/E covered for travel: NO
TekPartners specializes in the placement of project based IT Professionals with enterprise companies throughout the US. Our client has an immediate need for an embedded software test engineer for their mobile communications team. This group is responsible for research and collaborating with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement tools for mobile platforms. This includes determining computer user needs, advising hardware designers on software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements; design/develop compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Analyze and evaluate the security controls used to protect company data
- Work with business teams to develop, implement, and improve on existing security controls
- Develop and maintain authorization process design and related documentation for the Workday HRIS application
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for Workday security
- Respond rapidly to requests requiring security control changes
- Maintain current knowledge regarding security and compliance standards
- Security infrastructure background in financial services
- Experience consulting on security implementations of Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar applications
- 5+ years’ experience combined in endpoint, network, and vulnerability management
- Experience with SaaS application security is highly preferred
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
CISSP or other industry certifications welcomed, not required.
TekPartners, headquartered in South Florida, was founded in 2002 based on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency,...