Our client is seeking an HRIS Manager / HRIS Analyst to work for their fast growing company. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a medium sized department. The company will be converting to a new system and this individual will be responsible for helping with this process. Our client needs someone who knows systems inside and out and feels comfortable navigating throughout them.
- HRIS Manager will be responsible for helping with all systems related issues; you will be a go to for everything
- HRIS Manager will help role out the new system and will help with data clean up and collection
- You will oversee the system reviews and testing
- HRIS Manager will help develop a customized payroll and reporting system
- This position also has a benefits component and you will be responsible for helping with open enrollment and benefits for new hires
- HRIS Manager will assist the HR Director in the rollout of new policies, procedures, or programs, as needed
- HRIS Manager will help with all audits
- You will help manage HR Assistant with payroll, benefits and employee enrollment and other responsibilities
- 5 years of HR generalist experience, with concentration in benefits administration and HRIS management
- System conversion and / or strong, proven project management skills are required
- Solid understanding of US employment and benefits laws
- Experience in administering benefits programs in multiple states
- Bachelor degree preferably with a concentration in HR
Founded in 1995, Atrium Staffing is a privately held, woman-owned staffing and recruitment firm with revenues grossing over $100M. Atrium...