Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has
grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the
world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
providers that offers complete design, engineering, and
manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive,
computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure,
medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of
facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over
a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design,
build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
We are seeking a bright, highly-motivated individual who
can quickly learn our systems and business processes to
support critical global human resources (“HR”)
applications. The primary responsibility will be program
oversight and development of a new worldwide HR portal
utilizing SharePoint 2013 integrated with our other
related HR Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) applications.
Once the portal is deployed, the key responsibility
would shift to portal management and maintenance,
ensuring content is up to date, meaningful and accurate.
Our department is a dynamic, fast-paced matrix
environment with highly-skilled individuals who solve
complex problems and utilize new technologies.
The ideal candidate for this Sr HRIS manager role would
excel in application management and problem solving;
adapt easily to changing priorities, and have highly
effective collaboration skills and the ability to
operate across organizational disciplines.
Our vision is that the new HR portal will:
experience - our story our way
- Share and communicate the Flextronics employee
intentional! - Once they’re here they want to stay
- Be a forum to exchange ideas globally
- Be a place wherein employees’ visits are
they were looking for
- Help employees find more than what they thought
The objectives of the new Portal delivery include, but
are not limited to:
content & services based on geography and role
- Personalized delivery of information, tools, links,
- Integration with existing business systems and
as user initiated
- Integration of collaboration tools
- Click-through navigation to sites and application
styles and needs
- Customizable to meet different individual work
- Enabler of self-service
- Provides a compelling and valuable user experience
partner and, solution SMEs, to identify and
- Work with the project managers, implementation
communicate requirements, scope, timeline and
project resourcing requirements to ensure successful
delivery of our HR Portal initiative worldwide.
Employees) to understand business processes and
- Meet with internal clients (HR, Managers and
gather requirements for development of a new HR
portal utilizing SharePoint 2013.
overall portal navigation and content; review
- Collaborate with the technical team to design
wireframes, style sheets and color palettes.
identify, compile and catalog portal content.
- Work with the various HR business stakeholders to
incident management and problem management, and
- Ensure appropriate testing strategy, implement
recommend approaches for issue resolution and
communication and training plans.
- Ensure the development and deployment of
partners in a complex global organization, building
- Work effectively with internal and external business
credible stakeholder relationships.
cross functional, and often remote/offshore, team
- Be a team player working in close cooperation with
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
business administration, or related
- Bachelors or higher degree in computer science,
technical/business or equivalent experience.
analysis experience with a focus on HR portals and
- Over 7 years of HRIS, IT and/or and business
Information Architecture and Design.
SharePoint, SharePoint templates (site and list
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities of
templates), web parts development, and content
management or a similar web portal management tool.
manage ambiguity and be proactive, driving to and
- Project management experience or formal training.
- Ability to lead and facilitate project meetings,
the ability to work on multiple assignments
- Excellent time management, work prioritization and
while working under pressure to meet aggressive
- Proven ability to diagnose and solve system problems
productively and professionally with any level of
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work
business and technical resources.
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Workday (HCM), Cornerstone (LMS), and HRsmart (ATS),
- Experience with other HR applications preferred:
Globoforce (Employee Recognition).
Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider...