The HRIS Process analyst will work with Global HRIS team and other HR team members to document current data management and system administration processes and identify improvement opportunities.
At the end of the project, a proposal for improvements including process changes and automation will be presented.
Specific Deliverables Include:
- Document the current data management and system administration processes including process narratives, process flows, and roles & responsibilities. This might include observing and shadowing team members to better understand the processes.
- Collect input from HRIS team and other HR team members to identify main pain points, gaps and challenges.
- Assess feedback already collected from prior interviews with managers.
- Identify opportunities for improvements including process changes and automation.
- Prepare and present recommendations including potential solutions, change management, and effort estimate.
Preferred skills and knowledge
The candidate must be a current or recently graduated student with at least one year of undergraduate coursework completed.
- Analytical skills
- Organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to conduct independent research/investigation
- Computer skills in MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Basic knowledge of HR processes
Hitachi, which means "risen sun," is looking for a new dawn of profits from its galaxy of businesses. The...