Provide support and maintenance of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) in addition to other HR-related systems. Serves as a technical point-of-contact and partners with subject matter experts to ensure system functionality is leveraged in accordance with business needs.
ITC Job Responsibilities
- Assists in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches; collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix; maintains HRIS system tables; documents process and results.
- Provides support for HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Leads and recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or variations to correct, improve and/or streamline system-related processes.
- Acts as liaison with IT and Payroll to ensure efficient and effective system operations; supports the data and information needs associated with mergers and acquisitions.
- Analyzes, designs, documents and codes reports, business processes and databases.
- Writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools; develops standard reports for ongoing customer needs; maintains data and systems integrity by running queries and analyzing data.
- Compiles data and prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reports, presentation and/or dashboards for key human capital metrics.
- Leads the development of user procedures, guidelines and documentation; trains clients on new processes and functionality; trains new system users.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies; examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques; through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge; participates in user group meetings/conferences.
ITC Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working with HR systems; PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Experience with database tools; strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes.
- Experience with identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Excellent understanding of HR practices and of HR data elements and dependencies.
- Experience with HR technology projects for system upgrades, enhancements and working on cross-functional project teams
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous projects dealing with the administration of HRIS applications or other HR Applications (recruiting, training, compensation, etc.); project management experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors and colleagues, inside and outside the Company.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint; strong query and reporting skills.
ITC offers a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
ITC EEOC Statement
ITC Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.