The Human Resource Technology and Systems (HRTS) Project Management Supervisor supports the development of new Human Resources (HR) Systems (e.g., Global Employee Management System [GEMS], Employee and Manager HR Self-Service Portal, Learning Management System, Performance Management System, etc.) and focuses on meeting global HR functional and business needs via integrated technology initiatives that increases collaboration among HR groups and supports timely business decisions.
The HRTS Supervisor will manage project lifecycles, including project scope, resources, schedule, initiation, start-up/design, building, and deployment to see projects from beginning-to-end. He/She will evaluate implementation success factors to ensure project objectives are realized on target, reviews and analyzes re-occurring issues to identify possible problem triggers and best resolution tactics. He/She will work with HR Service Centers for implementing new HR systems to improve global HR technological capabilities and operational performance.
- Forwards project documents to stakeholders to obtain sign-off, agreement on project costs, and needed resources.
- Ensures comprehensive HR systems documentation to satisfy business and regulatory requirements and document design and project elements.
- Evaluates existing HR systems and workflow processes to provide technical advice and recommendations leading to improvement changes.
- Validates newly developed HR systems are performing optimally to initiate shift of HR systems to the HR Technology Application Support group.
- Balances multiple projects and deployment schedules to meet stakeholder goals and expectations.
- Assesses programming success factors within pre-defined project scope to evaluate satisfaction of internal customer needs.
- Distinguishes between “big picture” concepts and comments and specialized, smaller specific facts associated with work; notes the specifics of events and experiences; explains, in general, how details impact end goals or outcomes; ensures that work is completed accurately and with the appropriate level of detail.
- Demonstrates understanding of implementation objectives, project plan, and one's role within a project; participates in the implementation of a project; provides timely, thorough and concise updates for area of responsibility; identifies areas of risk and properly communicates them to the project manager.
- Defines general business requirements for projects and/or processes; modifies or adjusts existing designs; develops working models; describes the impact of not following design specifications.
- Recognizes the basic impact of technology on UPS business, services, and processes; identifies technological barriers in achieving desired objectives; maintains appropriate breadth and depth of technological knowledge for current work assignment.
- Do have experience using Microsoft Office products or equivalent software?
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree?
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Right to work in the US
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
UPS - 16 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...