Manage overall Enterprise Implementation across all teams, which includes: Account Managers, Conversions, HL7 implementations, Dentrix Enterprise, and Specialty products .
Responsible for Enterprise revenue targets, timelines, and meeting budget expectations.
Manage assignments, review activities, reports on implementation progress, mentors, trains, and works closely with cross-departmental groups such as Product Management, Customer Support and Development.
This job requires strong leadership, organizational, and negotiating skills.
Manage all Account Managers, Enterprise/Specialty Conversions, and HL7 Implementations for the HSPS Enterprise Team. Responsible for hiring, training, and mentoring to ensure customer satisfaction. The Manager will oversee all new Enterprise accounts from welcome call to implementation and throughout the customer interfacing experience as outlined below:
Schedule conference calls to create implementation plans, coordinating activities within HSPS, Henry Schein, and with the customer to meet milestones of implementation plans. Will also be responsible for constantly refining the implementation process with the ability to customize the process for certain customers. This includes client expectation setting, coordinating a custom training agenda, consulting on hardware and network configuration and client management.
Coordinate the conversion timeline and verify customer data is completed properly post conversion.
Proactively reach out to new Enterprise clients post conversion to ensure a smooth transition to the support team.
Responsible for successful and timely implementation of enterprise certification classes and task force meetings.
Provide a weekly report rolling up all activities, action plans and timelines for all implementations.
Serve as a liaison between potential new Enterprise clients and our outside sales channel to assist in a successful sales process.
Ensure revenue targets meet or exceed forecasts.
Manage customer escalation issues to ensure satisfaction.
Manage processes and policies to ensure customer satisfaction both internal and external to HSPS. Work with other departments to maintain good working relations.
- Provide a daily report updating the status of all escalated offices along with action plans and time frames for resolution.
- Coordinate escalation meetings as needed to resolve pending escalations. Involve customer when necessary.
- Provide a weekly status report on the activities of all Account Managers.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years management experience with 2 years minimum managing strategic account - implementation teams.
- Problem resolution and negotiation skills required.
- 2 years minimum project management experience.
- Experience in the healthcare marketplace with workflow analysis and HIT implementations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Technical proficiency in various network and hardware configuration, SQL, and communication protocols highly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills required.
- Technical background required.
- Knowledge of Dentrix Enterprise required.
- Understanding of Citrix, SQL, and Enterprise solutions preferred
- Ability to communicate with C-level management required
Henry Schein, Inc. is the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical...