535 Labs is looking for experienced web application developers to help architect, build, iterate and manage customer applications across a variety of industries.
While the ideal candidate’s passion is user interface development, s/he also has some experience in interaction design, information architecture, and/or visual design. Also, this individual is someone who is extremely proficient where presentation layer development & lightweight prototyping is concerned, but also has a firm understanding of how to design / develop user interfaces in a way that results in the highest possible degree of usability.
You will be part of a fast-paced team driving ongoing product innovation for a broad range of large corporate clients. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work.
- Create prototypes to explore design ideas, support usability testing, and obtain buy-in.
- Produce clean, easy-to-read, HTML markup and CSS, adhering to W3C specifications and best practices.
- Apply techniques for cross-browser and cross-platform interface development.
- Assist with requirements gathering and user interface design.
- Coding to JSON and RESTful APIs
- Extensive experience developing, designing and implementing web applications.
- Thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment; ability to balance multiple roles, tasks and projects effectively.
- Experience creating core requirements and design deliverables, such as user profiles, scenarios, and wireframes.
- Ability to translate business and user requirements, visual design compositions, and wireframes into functioning presentation layer markup, style, and interactions.
This position requires that you be able to work remotely, and attend on-site meetings from time to time as needed.
- PHP Experience
535 Labs - 2 years ago