HUB Inventory Specialist
Working with and reporting to the General Manager, the HUB Inventory Specialist is responsible for HUB operation while performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Pull and ship HUB orders on time.
- If HUB order can’t be filled, call servicing store before next HUB run explaining how to reorder.
- Working with store management team, complete all parts department cycle counts including OUTS.
- Work with store management team to complete all parts department plan-o-grams.
- Work with store management team to stock all parts department parts.
- Work with store management team to work all hardparts overstock, worked into POG in numerical order.
- Work with store management team to complete all parts department callbacks.
- Work with store management team to complete MAXI changes in parts department.
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Complete all required training materials, attend all scheduled store meetings.
- At General Manager’s direction, train and develop Team Members to help assure the HUB is operated according to company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate through General Manager the delivery of product, maintaining inventories, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions.
- Help to ensure compliance of established security, customer service and record keeping policies and procedures.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities (primary HUB duties must be completed first)
Work with store team to:
- Complete front room cycle counts
- Complete front room plan-o-grams
- Stock front room
- Organize and fill front room overstock
- Complete cores and defects
- Complete front room callbacks
- Assist DIY and DIFM customers
Advance Auto Parts - 19 months ago
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (Advance) operates within the United States automotive aftermarket industry, which includes replacement parts...