General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity at our Palmdale flight test facility as a Human Resources Administrator II focusing on recruiting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
Under general supervision, within an assigned functional unit, this position is responsible for the administration of one or more human resources areas, such as, but not limited to, employment, employee relations, benefits, compensation, compliance, equal employment opportunity, organizational development, HRIS or training. Interpreting established policies, procedures, and standard practices, develops proactive plans to ensure that human resource activities achieve desired results. Responds to moderately complex inquiries from employees, managers, and external parties regarding a variety of subjects, some of which contain confidential and sensitive information, which require tact and discretion in handling.
- Administers one or more human resources area: employment, employee relations, benefits, compensation, compliance, equal employment opportunity, organizational development, HRIS or training.
- Analyzes data and situations and develops solutions. Influences and guides employee and manager on actions to be taken.
- Initiates and coordinates employee and/or manager interactions to ensure effective communications.
- Develops appropriate electronic and hard copy reports and records. May develop new or revise existing electronic or hard copy systems and makes internal presentations.
- Recommends changes/updates/modifications to Human Resource practices and participates in policy revisions.
- May represent the organization with outside organizations.
- Provides direction to support staff and may provide direction to less experienced professional staff.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
General Atomics - 23 months ago
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...