Previous applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant/Human Resources need not apply.
1. Bachelors Degree
2. Minimum of three (3) years human resources experience.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
4. Ability to communicate effectively with staff and public.
5. Ability to discreetly handle highly sensitive and confidential matters.
6. Ability to perform tasks of a progressively responsible nature.
7. NJ resident or willingness to relocate
8. Proof of US citizenship or legal resident status
JOB GOAL: Achievement of personnel, program, or project objectives as defined by the Superintendent of Schools
Controlled substance testing is required of all applicants offered employment
k12jobspot.com - 23 months ago