The HVAC Technician is a key member of the Ascential Field Operations Team. The position will work under minimum supervision and will follow all Ascential and OSHA safety standards. The position will perform a variety of HVAC and other repair activities at the retail, commercial, and industrial facility locations of our clients.
- Performs troubleshooting procedures, preventive, predictive, corrective, and repair maintenance activities at client locations.
- Installs, tests, and repairs HVAC equipment.
- Researches, orders, and maintains parts and tool inventories on an assigned company vehicle.
- Prepares labor hour, part, and material estimates for repairs for submission to the customer for approval. Prepares purchase requisitions for parts and materials required to complete assigned work orders, tracked to the applicable work order.
- Recommends component replacements and assists in evaluating proposed equipment additions.
- Completes assigned scheduled preventive and predictive maintenance inspections and tests on building components, fixtures, equipment, and systems.
- May be assigned work orders pertaining to other trades or other duties as required to maintain good relationships with our customers.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities Required:
- Has a high school education plus two (2) years trade or technical school or the equivalent.
- Has five (5) or more year’s verifiable trade experience.
- Holds EPA Universal Refrigerant License.
- Must hold, and maintain, a valid State’s driver’s license for the state of residence
Indeed - 17 months ago