Exciting career opportunity for a HVAC I to join one of the region’s fastest growing companies. M.C. Dean, Inc. is a design-build electrical engineering, construction and technology company with more than 2700 employees with offices in Washington, D.C.; Northern Virginia; Richmond, VA; Baltimore, Maryland; Atlanta, Georgia; Baton Rouge, LA; Clearwater/Tampa, Florida and in Stuttgart, Germany.
M.C. Dean, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For more information about our company, you can visit www.mcdean.com .
The HVAC Technician 1 is responsible for the troubleshooting, maintenance and performance on HVAC equipment.
1. Perform maintenance on Engineering systems and equipment to include such items as, but not limited to, Chiller, IFU, VAV, HVAC Controls, and fire and life safety system sprinkler systems
2. Inspect and adjust mechanical equipment and systems; perform specific preventive maintenance service, as well as general maintenance functions while adhering to energy model for building efficiency
3. Make periodic inspections of all Engineering systems and equipment and monitoring equipment operations, and maintain equipment operating logs
4. Proficiently use test equipment and devices pertinent to building operating systems and analyze test results
5. Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences. Respond to emergency situations and perform any and all tasks necessary for the protection of occupants and property
6. Under minimal supervision, perform Data Center or mission critical environment maintenance activities
7. Operate and maintain critical systems such as HVAC, CRAC units, life safety and building automated systems, and utility systems
8. Perform other related duties as requested
1. 5 years commercial HVAC experience.
2. High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of a HVAC technical training program in a vocational or technical school or a recognized apprenticeship program is preferred.
3. CERTIFICATIONS: EPA Certification; CPR & First Aid; OSHA 10
M.C. Dean, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
M.C. Dean, Inc. - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
M.C. Dean, Inc. is the nation’s premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical...