HVAC Service Technician Career Opportunity!!
Applicants must have the following:
- skills / abilities to service and troubleshoot heating and air conditioning equipment
- ability to replace and install equipment is also important but would not be the main job
- own their own hand tools necessary to perform the job!
- excellent communication skills both verbally and on paper as correspondence with customers are both verbal and written!! (all employees would in many cases need to communicate to customer cost of repair and collect payment at completion of work!!)
- excellent Driving Record and driving skills - applicant to drive company vehicles!
- ability to be part of an On-Call Rotation of at least 4 weeks
- team player - want to work full time hours and will work extra hours when the company is in need of this - typically during busy seasons!! This includes constant communication with our office so we can communicate and handle each customers needs to the fullest and expected capability!
Employee will receive :
- Excellent wage and company growth!
- Benefits Offered (medical/dental) after probation period ends.
- Use of company service vehicle - heavily stocked with parts and tools!
- GPS guided vehicles - Smartphones for ease of work order communication with office and ability to use technology to assist with customer service!
- Support staff to continually work with and take care of our customers - help us grow and advance the company!
Please send resume by email/fax/in person
Entry Level Candidates with School or Trade Experience may provide resume for consideration of future job openings - consideration most likely to be during Spring into Summer months!!