We are currently seeking qualified candidates for HVAC Service Technicians in our Lenexa, KS office.
This position requires:
Candidates with the following are preferred:
- 3-5 years experience in HVAC service or installation in commercial or residential settings.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to operate a variety of equipment such as hand tools, computers (preferred), diagnostic and testing equipment.
- Ability to perform brazing and soldering
The job duties consist of installations, maintenance and repair of heating, ventilating, and conditioning systems
- Refrigeration license.
- AC/refrigeration service experience.
- Trade school or secondary school.
- Experience with electrical troubleshooting
- Experience reading wiring diagrams
This position has training and advancement opportunities. The company provides uniforms, a vehicle, a safe working environment and a phone.
About our company
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a competitive salary and benefit package.
P1 Group, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -