JBT Aerotech Services is an industry leading, dedicated provider of Maintenance Services to Airlines throughout North America. Our maintenance services cover the full range of service from 24 hour, 7 day per week on-site service and emergency call out, to periodic maintenance of equipment based on technical visits quarterly, semi-annually, and/or annually with supplementary emergency support and call out as needed.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Maintain and repair all types of HVAC systems and associated components.
- Replace filters when necessary.
- Maintain facility operations through monitoring and repair of various mechanical, electrical, plumbing, equipment, and controls.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on required systems.
- Complete daily work log and work order paperwork for tasks accomplished during shift.
- Inspect, monitor, repair, maintain, and operate building mechanical and repair motors, compressors, pumps, fans, ducts, pipes, thermostats, and switches.
- Comply with company safety program and trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- EPA 608 Universal (Type I, II, and III) Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- 4 years’ experience in HVAC/Electrical maintenance and repair in a commercial facility
- HVAC Controls experience required, Johnson Controls Metasys Preferred
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to be badged to work in secure areas of an airport
- Ability to work 1 st , 2 nd , or 3 rd shift including weekends and holidays
While performing the duties of HVAC Technician, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and work in small spaces. Ladder work required. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Ability to work in outside weather conditions on an airport ramp around aircrafts and the confined areas of baggage conveyor systems. Specific vision abilities required by this job include good close proximity vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Good hand / eye coordination is required.
The work environment is similar to airport operation with vehicular traffic. The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, high, precarious places, outside weather conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, cold, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employees will work on an airport ramp around aircrafts and around heavy equipment.
EPA 608 Universal (Type I, II, and III) Certification
As a member of the JBT team you’ll enjoy frequent company-sponsored events, as well as a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage + 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JBT Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements in all programs.
JBT Corporation - 22 months ago