We have a full-time HVAC Technician position available at our Cherry Creek, NY facility. This position will work Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm, plus on-call hours which includes rotating nights and weekends
The purpose of this position is to provide professional HVAC service to our residential customers by doing the following:
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing residential HVAC equipment;
- Possessing and demonstrating excellent customer service skills;
- Maintaining a professional and positive attitude;
- Promoting positive relationships with customers, vendors, coworkers and supervisors;
- Willingness to learn and follow NOCO procedures.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the HVAC field
- EPA certification is required
- Oil and gas burner experience is preferred ;;;;;
- Clean driving record is required
- Must be able to work on-call shifts
- Must have own tools
- Company vehicle will be provided
NOCO Energy Corp. - 6 months ago
NOCO is a family-owned and operated corporation with deep roots in the Western New York Community. Headquartered in Tonawanda, NY for 75...