We are looking for a Senior level Technician.
- Accurately diagnose and Repair any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or systems.
- Act as Assistant Service Manager.
- Mentor and train technicians on proper technique, customer relations, and selling skills.
- Test electrical circuits and components, using electrical test equipment.
- Obtain and maintain required EPA.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Regularly maintain, organize and clean company vehicle.
- Detect, Locate and Repair malfunctions.
- Maintain accurate and complete lists of job material used.
- NATE and RMGA are preferred. If you do not have these certifications we will help you!!
- Strong leadership skills and a self starter.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers. "Customer is Always Right Mentality"
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with information.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to Demonstrate and Execute Critical Thinking
MEP Jobs - 24 months ago