HVAC Technician III
Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC, the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world and host to the largest network of collector car owners has an opportunity for a HVAC Technician III. The HVAC Technician III is primarily responsible for performing installs, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment.
• Perform installs, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, light commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, etc..
• Keep all Hagerty facilities maintained and in excellent working condition.
• Ensure that all HVAC systems meet local, state and federal codes.
• Facility inspections and repair may include: building exterior (walls, roof), interior (walls, floors, ceilings), lights, plumbing, heating and cooling systems, safety and security and door locking systems, fixtures and wall attachments.
• Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to: minor carpentry, electrical, repair, cleaning, grounds maintenance/upkeep and coordination of subcontractors as assigned.
• Must have at least a Journeyman’s license and at least 10 years of trade-related work experience.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED certificate.
• Manufacturers equipment certifications.
• Knowledge of MS Windows operating systems.
Hagerty offers a dynamic work environment along with a competitive wage/ benefit package. To apply for this position, please visit our Careers site at http://www.hagerty.com/Hagerty-corporate/careers
In 25 years, Hagerty has grown from a small agency headquartered in the Hagerty family basement to the leading provider of collector car and...