We are looking for an experienced Hadoop architect for a Fortune 500 client in San Ramon, CA. An ideal candidate will have experience designing and architecting Hadoop clusters and BigData. |
* A proven industry leader in Big data architecture and operations
* Strong experience with one or more ETL/ELT tools.
* Deep expertise in Hadoop ecosystem and NoSQL database technologies.
* Comprehensive knowledge and experience in process improvement,
normalization/de-normalization, data extraction, data cleansing and data
* Practical experience with the data modeling (dimensional,
relational, star schema's, snowflake schema modeling with facts and
* Demonstrated thought leadership and interpersonal skills
* Established experience with automated, elastic scaling of cloud
services, automated deployment and remediation
* Experience with implementation of Cloud application fabric
technologies such as Cloud Foundry
* Experience working effectively in Agile SDLC
* High level of ownership and accountability
Please apply with resume, mention best rate, availability & any other terms/constraints.